Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Damn You Fresh Direct

We just got a huge snack delivery for the office. Here's a short list of a few of the highlights:

Nutri Grain Bars
Life Cereal
Special K Cereal and Cereal Bars
Peanut M&M's
Hot Tamales
Vanilla Finger Cookies
Oreos
Doritos
Bakes Apple Chips
Popcorn
Snickers
Milky Way
Hershey Bars
Pringles
Peppermint Patties
Chips Ahoy
Fruit Loops

I could go on and on, people.

For me, the list stops at Peppermint Patties.

2 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My oatmeal breakfast just got really boring. You had me at Peanut M&Ms.

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

Glad to know your company is focused on healthy, non-processed foods with easy to recycle, non-excessive packaging.

I'll be enjoying my avocado, organic blood orange and soy veggie burger for MY lunch...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged