Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Fast Food

Due to some errands I needed desperately to take care of I had to eat my lunch on the fly. If you are ever eating Aramark salad bar, I highly recommend the antipasto with some greek salad and chick peas thrown in. It's a bevy of protein and flavor. Hey, if anyone is interested in meeting me for lunch next week, that would be wonderful. Yes, it looks like they still haven't hired anyone so I will be here next week, but no longer than that as I am slowly getting carpal tunnel in my "pushing" finger and am going through serious MySpace withdrawal. On a good note, I am actually getting a lot of work done. I think this would be the ideal job to have at home, like Quinn does. All they'd need to do is figure out how to attach a remote control buzzer to my apartment.

4 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll totally have lunch with you... Are you close by? But none of that salad bar. Or the place where you can't tell if it's chicken or tofu...

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

I work in the financial district and only have an hour, so I can only have lunch if you get here. As far as breakfast next Friday is concerned, sorry, I will be working!!! But maybe after work we can go see baby "Madeline".

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger patient boy said...

Again with the chick peas.

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Chick peas are goddamn delicious and nutritious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged