Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Great Nap

Since no one can see me I can take 3 minute naps. I think I must have learned this in high school. In fact, I'm sure of it. I have an uncanny ear for footsteps approaching. I remember falling asleep a lot in High School. We had one substitute teacher named Mr. Walsh who covered all the classes voluntarily. He seriously wasn't on any payroll, he just showed up every day and subbed whenever they needed him. In between classes, he'd drink. He was always drunk and called the female Asian students "Peachblossom". He'd try to teach but never knew anything about the subjects and so all we did was sleep or pass notes.

Wow, I catually did something; I helped a visitor find someone in the office. Man, that wore me out. I may need another nap.

1 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's sad that I raced back from the pristine halls of federal court (where i won an opposition to a motion) to read tempy's blog....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged