Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Pat it Out

Okay, I just read that Pat Robertson said God spoke to him and told him that there would be a mass killing in 2007. If God is really choosing to speak to Pat Robertson that's another reason I'm not a christian. Because in the end if there is a God like they say there is, he should talk to someone awesome like Jon Stewart or Johnny Depp.

Also, at the end of the article (attached under the links section to the right of this blog), it alludes to another prediction Robertson made last year about devastating tsunamis in the US in 2006. When challened about the accuracy of that statement he cited serious rainfall in New England as proof that he was getting toasty with Deity-Transliteration.

5 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is evil... It is making me procrastinate. I am supposed to be opposing a motion for reargument, and I am reading this instead. What is the prediction for my career in 2007 if you keep this up...

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger patient boy said...

Hey, you never know. Walking out on that job could be the best thing that ever happened to you. Granted, it would be unusual for it to be caused by a blog, but believe me I've seen associates snap over stranger things...

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Screw Pat Robertson. I am sure that the "God" that he is referring to is just some gay lover with whom he does crack and gets soapy. Well anyway that's what I mean when I use the term.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Who the heck is lumpy?

 
At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it is an honor to be confused with Ed...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged