Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bussing It

I'm getting excited to perform at a show in Boston for the Women in Comedy Festival. That's kind of an oxymoron because we all know women aren't funny, but I plan on bringing my knitting, gossip mags, and best pillowcase for the invariable pillow fight that will ensue. Shenanigans!

That being said, my neighbor asked if I would watch his friend's two daschunds for 10 days. There's so much of no on so many levels (for example - "they can't be left alone but they're cute...") so I politely declined and used the travelling as an excuse.

I don't talk a lot about my downstairs neighbor because he's... odd. But keeps to himself, which is nice. Until I tell him I'm travelling for a show. He asked me, and this was not meant to be a joke, "Is it a travelling minstrel show?"

I had to do all I could to keep from telling him "Actually, it's a travelling menstrual show." AMIRITE LADIES?!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged