Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, April 02, 2012

Fat Betty

This post is brought to you by the incomparable Fat Betty, my new favorite character on TV! If you missed last night's episode of Mad Men, our beloved bitchy mom, Betty Francis, put on a little weight. I know it was because she was pregnant in real life, but there was something very Gwyneth Paltrow in Shallow Hal about it. I mean, did you see her? She looked healthy! She kind of looked mature! And she sure as shit looked like she could take down that whisper thin wilting flower husband of hers Henry Francis. ("I think you're beautiful!" - Henry Francis. "Bring me more Bugles and sundaes!" - Fat Betty). Now, as we all know, January Jones can't act her way out of a wet paper bag, but this new development makes me actually like Betty Francis. Please tell me she's here to stay. Better yet, she should get her own show. Let's give Ugly Betty a run for her money, shall we? Fat Betty 2012!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged