Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ugggggggggggggggggggggh

OK, it's already been a bad day. I got into an altercation with some construction workers who really liked it when I adjusted my coat (who doesn't, really), I'm just overall cranky and now I have to go to Ricky's to buy a child a Halloween costume. For those of you that don't know, Ricky's is that store that all the goth and punk kids frequent year round to find hair dye and theme candles, but during Halloween they open up extra locations, and forget about social mores. It's all out Lord Of The Flies stuff happening in there. First we have the kids behind the counter who hate their lives, and everyone shopping has the attitude of a quarterback heading to the goal line. Wish me luck.

But on a good note, it's Naughty Secretary Day and I'm not wearing panties. (Okay, pantyhose).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged