Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, May 24, 2010

Captain Obvious

And in "No Shit, I Could Have Told You That Years Ago" news, this fascinating article just came out giving advice to men.

Here it is. Are you ready? Can you handle this amazingness?

"Call your wife if you are going to be home late."

No, no need to re-read that if you were looking for something else. That's it. I'm going to repeat that.

"Call your wife if you are going to be home late."

I give out a lot of advice to my guy and girl friends. I know men think differently than women, I understand that. And even though this article came out, guys will still continue to not call if they're going to be home late. It's just the way it is.

Can I write an article like that and get paid for it? CAN I??? Ok here goes:

"Hey, want some crazy RELATIONSHIP advice? Here's a surefire way to make your man enjoy you (sexually!!!). Give him a blow job! Tee hee! Men love ORAL SEX!"

Now pay me $500 (for the article, not the BJ).

2 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger Jonah said...

tempy, when i need advice, i've always turned to michael heaton, minister of culture for cleveland.com.

for instance, what happens when your wife searches your sock drawer and finds a secret tape...

of synchronized swimming.

ouch.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Oh. My. God.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged