Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Chat Time

I love using chat whenever I can when I have to deal with customer service. From Time Warner to an airline, it's the best feature ever. I like to have a little fun with them too sometimes. I know they probably have a tough job, so it's good to brighten their day.

Welcome to Ally's Live Chat. Thanks for joining us! A Customer Advocate will be with you in a moment. You are number 1 in the queue. Thank you for waiting.

You are now chatting with 'Charles'

Me: hi Chaz

Charles: Thank you for chatting with me today. How can I help?

Me: what are yr current CD rates?

Charles: How are you today [Tempy]?

Charles: Let me provide you with a link to our rates.

Me: great

Charles: Click here for our rates.

Charles: We offer some of the most competitive rates you’ll find anywhere, but rates can change. So the rate you receive will be the most competitive we offer within 10 days of you funding your CD.

Me: got it, thanks

Charles: Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Me: I don't think so

Charles: Thank you for chatting with us. We value your feedback. Please click the “Close” button at top right to answer a few questions about your experience with us today.

Me: Unless you want to get a cup of coffee or something

Me: you know, hang out

Me: kidding

Me: have a great day

Charles: Thank you, but New York is a little far for me.

Me: ok

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged