Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ugh

There's a great article today in AM or Metro or something about people who do disgusting things on subways. Needless to say, there are unlimited blogs about this. This one is good too- subwaydouchery.com. I think my bar is pretty low, though. Seat hogs and pole leaners are one thing, I don't really mind. But then there's the stuff not for the faint of heart. Like this gem for example.

Yes, he's clipping his toenails.

I even close the door to the bathroom lest I gross out my dog when I clip my own toenails, but maybe that's just me.


3 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Reeny's Ramblin' said...

Ew sick sick sick. Do you know how many times I've been minding my own and then I hear it..click, click, click. WTF is wrong with people?!?!?

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

I mean... it's just so gross.

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

ive seen it a few times
or people taking their shoes off and put bare feet on the seat, or people picking their snot and wiping it under the seat, or people spit etc etc i take trhe transiut 3 hours a day i have many stories

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged