Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sexy Tempy

What has two thumbs, astigmatism and needs glasses? This gal! Yes, after years of squinting at signs here and there it's been confirmed... it's officially time for me to be a hot librarian. My prescription isn't that strong at all and I'll only need them on choice occasions, like when I'm driving (I never do) or whacking the bag at archery (again, doesn't happen), but now I get to join the exclusive club of "What will happen when she takes that ponytail down and those classes off?" Heaven, that's what. Looks like your books are overdue. Reowr.

3 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

So when do we get to see a pic of the new look?

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

As soon as I get the glasses. Any suggestions for a good place?

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

Well, I go see Dr. Adam at 7th ave & 9th st in the Slope...but only because he's kind of insane and listens to cool music.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged