Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, January 11, 2010

People's Republic

So this morning my boss had me go to Bloomingdales to exchange some pants at a brand she remembered as being called "People's Republic of China". Well it turns out the brand is called "Free People" but it wasn't embarrassing at all to ask for the People's Republic of China to the fragrance girl on the second floor. On a positive note, since I got a $100 Bloomie's gift card from the girl whose dog I watched over the holidays, I bought myself a fancy new wallet and some hosiery. Because that's what I need- a place to put the money I will spend.

3 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Anonymous lawyergirl said...

Have you explained the politics of china to your boss yet?

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Like even I understand their politics.

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger steph said...

I MISS BLOOMINGDALES

i just needed to say that to someone, thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged