Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dinner Partay

Wow you guys, I had a totally cheesy moment yesterday. I had just made a huge meal for a group of friends. Sunday I cooked the main course all day and yesterday when I got back from work I made two awesome side dishes, packed everything up and went to my friends' house where we had a great time. But by the end of dinner I was exhausted! As I got home I thought, wow, it's a lot of work cooking for a large group. But then I got totally Pollyanna you guys- I thought how lucky I am to have so many friends to cook for. And not so many friends, so many awesome friends.

For dessert another person made this incredible flourless chocolate cake, emblazoned with a powdered sugar "Groinstrong" (for those of you unfamiliar with this, go on that link). It was delicious.


Here is the Groinstrong cake, as a unicorn.

4 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Anonymous GuyNextDoor said...

Mmmmm, flourless chocolate cake. So good!

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Yeah, it was awesome. I heated my piece up and put ice cream on it.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Jonah said...

thanks for dinner pollyanna

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Thinking of you today! Mmmmmm this caprese is delicious. How's the fast going?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged