Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Born To Barter

So there's this guy in my office who's super nice but super stingy when it comes to sharing his Yankees season tickets. Instead of giving any away to me during the series, he'd sell them for top price on Stub Hub. I know, I know... the humanity.

Today I mentioned that this Sat eve. I got last minute front row pit seats to see Bruce Springstein at the Garden, but I had to decline. His eyes got all big. Turns out he's been trying to get good tickets to see Springstein for a while. I felt bad, but then the smug part of me set in. I mean he knew I wanted to see the Yankees in the series.

Now I'm not a mean person, so I'm gonna hook him up. But don't think I won't get that favor returned when the Yanks go for 28...

3 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Sweden said...

why dont u just ask him to do a trade?
springsteen for yankees?

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger WonderGirl said...

I hope you mentioned your were planning of selling those tix to the highest bidder on stubhub.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Haha. Wondergirl.

Also Sweden, the world series ended last week, so no more baseball for a while. But if it were, I would have...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged