Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, November 09, 2009

My Friends

So the mice are back after a season long absence and may I say, thank god. I mean, I could barely survive without hearing them squeak, or sleep at night without knowing they were sneaking stray dog food and kicking it around my apartment. It's awesome.

I even saw one in broad daylight yesterday, you know the one- the one little guy who's all, "F@#K this nocturnal crap, I'ma get all up in this business and walk around in the day and stuff." And he even had the balls to stop and be all, "Yo, where the parmesan at?" Shit just got real.

In other news, you need to watch this- it's a short some of my friends did and it is HIGH-larious:

1 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

thats so funny i have mice every year too!!!!!
i can hear them in the walls chewing on dry wall in the middle of the night sooo annoying, i havent seen one in the apt yet but last year mango killed like 4 of them, one she decapitated. sometimes at night i could hear her torturing a mouse and i try to help them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged