Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, November 02, 2009

Very Funny

Ha ha my boss just played a little joke on me. She comes into the office today with a big smirk on her face and a bag, "Hey, can you... uh... return this for me? It's my son's tuxedo from this weekend." Ok.

So an hour later she's like, "Did you go yet?" not in an accusatory way, just more giddy anticipation.

"No... I'm... going after lunch is that ok?"

"Oh SURE! Just ah, let me know."

Finally she can't take it any longer. She tells me the biggest Queen this side of Fairyland who wears horse hair suits and has not one but TWO lazy eyes works there and she is just dying for me to deal with him. So I finally go.

Wow. Let's just say that today was "Snakeskin Day", and I was not disappointed. I actually did an involuntarily obvious stop and sigh after I took one look at him.

Very funny, Bosslady. I'll get you back for this.

3 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

god i wished there was picture to go with this

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Oh, I considered that...

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger krista zee said...

draw one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged