Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, October 16, 2009

Now, A Very Special Episode

Hey guys, it's me again and today I'm gonna get all political on you, and this time it's not gonna involve fake IM's between Sarah Palin and Rush Limbaugh. My friends and I made this video for a national competition that asked everyone to submit a 30 second health care reform ad. This is my friend Jonah whom a lot of you have followed on his blog, Groinstrong. It's his true story and I'm glad he felt ok doing this because more people need to understand just how important health care reform is. Please share this on every Twitter, Facebook and MySpace page you have access to. OK, I'm done being all soap boxy. Who wants to talk about boobies?

1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

thats one of the main reasons i stay here free health care.
and im sick mentally so as much as i want to live in NYC if i did i wouldnt afford meds and a psychiatrist and prolly go mental and have 100 cats and not wash and yell stuff out loud on the bus to myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged