Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, October 09, 2009

Stupid Moon

What do you say to the moon today?

Nothing that bitch already hasn't heard twice. Yeah, that's right, we socked that moon something fierce this morning, in NASA's attempt to find relevance water or something. I watched it live this morning or rather, shall I say, I watched Joe Scarborough say, "I didn't see anything," while footage of the moon was on the TV. NASA says it has pictures but they're taking a while to photoshop upload. Please, NASA, even I have the capability of taking a picture of my tits dog to send to some lucky person almost instantly and I'm barely as tech savvy as a crew whose only job is to do advanced things.

Please. Moon had it coming. I mean, it was clumsy and fell into a wall... yeah, that's right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged