Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, October 12, 2009

My Eye

Kids love me, I know that. I'm just great with them. But there is such a thing as too much love. I found that out the hard way yesterday in that Ike and Tina fashion when I went to say goodbye to my cousin's 3 year old son at a party. I asked for a hug. He was sad that I was leaving so said no. So I gave him a little noogie, and he loved it and starts laughing and flailing around in the way young boys do. In the flail, he slammed his tiny elbow into my eye. No really, I deserved it; I had been making wife beating jokes earlier. I thought I'd have a black eye today but luckily I don't. I really don't know how I'd explain that one away.

1 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Anonymous lawyergirl said...

You are great with kids. And besides the black eye, you are going to end up with a cold from letting the kid stick his finger up his nose and then feed you grapes. I love family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged