Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Monday

Well, good morning, and an extra special hello to all the teachers back at work, yet still checking my blog. The children may be the future, but you know you need to get your priorities straight and keep up with with pop culture (Kanye last night anyone?). And another special shout out to all of my Canadian friends, of whom I have at least 3. And finally a hello to my beautiful friend Amanda who got married this weekend in Minnesota (I could not be there). Here's to the happy couple!

So not a lot happened this weekend, mellow movie nights, dinners, saw some old friends, did some work on that career thing I do outside of being a personal assistant and overall awesome. But the strangest thing happened last night- I dropped this sharp, heavy piece of wood on my foot (doing my heavy wood lifting exercises), and it still hasn't stopped bleeding. It doesn't look deep at all, I cleaned it out, but the darn thing just won't stop. Should I be worried? Can you become a hemophiliac later in life?

In other, more positive news, my hair looks awesome today. Coincidence?

4 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Fabrizio Di Vito said...

Heyyy, i'm afraid for you(and your foot)!!Is it better now?

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Oh no! My foot is fine. Well, still bleeding but fine...

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi from canada!

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Amanda H said...

Hi, Tempy! We missed you at the wedding, and the reception, and the afterparty with the giant beers and waffle fry nachos. But I won't try to rub in all that you missed. Sorry about that foot incident, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged