Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Jumping Sheep

I've been having trouble sleeping lately. I don't know why, it could be a number of things. Regardless, at 2 am after tossing and turning, I resorted to actually counting sheep. I was interrupted by a thought when I got to #4. It occurred to me as I watch the sheep jumping, that they were using a springboard. I seriously envisioned that. And then I got distracted. Why are the sheep using a springboard? Where did they get it, and more importantly, why exactly are the sheep jumping over the fence?

I didn't get to sleep until 6:30. The alarm went off at 7. Ho boy.

2 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Anonymous r/r said...

probably funnier when they land if they jump on the springboard first.

i'm havin the same day, asleep at 7 awake at 8, cheers to catchin a 2nd wind

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Yeah, I have an IV drip of espresso.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged