Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bunnies Kitties

Thanks, Michael K of Dlisted. I needed this. After a whole week of unsettling news including the death of my friend's father, culminating with Mackenzie Phillips' shocking confession that I could have done without, this will wash the shame from your eyes. Remind me to tell you about how a co-worker comforted me this morning about how she gets through tough times, which is funny, because when I go through tough times I think: at least I don't have her problems.

2 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Sweden said...

as IF she slept with her dad for 10 years, i mean the guy isnt even around to defend himself. I think she is just masking up shit to sell her book, i mean i ALMOST went out and bought it.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Yeah, either way, I don't know what's worse- it happening or her lying about it. Yuck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged