Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, September 21, 2009

All Aboard

This weekend we went upstate because a friend of mine got skydiving tickets for her birthday. You can actually see the look of massive second thoughts in her face right as she jumps. She's the third to go in this video. No, I stayed soundly on the ground, thank you.



Afterwards, we spent the rest of the weekend at my friend's country house, this beautiful log cabin by the lake. We cooked an ungodly amount of incredible fresh farm food, sat around, read and played games by the fire. On Sunday we took the canoe out to this little dock and hung out and swam. Look at this amazing picture a friend took of my dog.

Oh, and I won my first ever game of Apples to Apples. I'll admit, it was actually really freaking exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged