Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Shut It

OK, cut...cut. Hold the phone. When I wrote this I was making light of the fact that Governor Mark Sanford seemed to divulge way too much about that lady friend, but now it doesn't seem like much of an exaggeration. He just won't shut up about his affair. Seriously- could this hurt his wife any more? Check out this public morsel the jerkmaster spewed out of his cheat hole the other day:

“This was a whole lot more than a simple affair. That it's a love story – a forbidden one, a tragic one, but a love story at the end of the day...It was wonderful. Something that I’ve never been able to put my hands on was there. I remember there was an older couple sitting to our right, and I remember them watching us, in the way that we interacted. They could see a spark, or, I don’t know what you’d call it, but there was something there.”

OK, we all know this happens and seen it all before, but there comes a point where maybe while you can't keep your johnson in your pants you could at least show some public respect for the woman you cheated on. He's just one screw short of bringing her to his wife's birthday party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged