Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Excercise Time

I may be a lot of things, but if there's one thing I am, it's mildly into exercise. I usually go to the gym a couple times a week and work on my hot body. Ok, ok, I'll admit, I've gained about 10 lbs. since those days where my diet consisted of coffee and cigarettes, but now that I'm healthier I still have to "move around". So today instead of going to the gym, I walked over the Brooklyn Bridge to work. Yes, it took me only 50 mins. from home to Manhattan- then I hopped on the express train because there's no way in heck I am walking all the way up to the Upper East Side. Either way, it was awesome. I will definitely be doing it more often if anyone wants to join me.

2 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Alex said...

Yeah, you're a house (J/K!)

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Aw, aren't you a gentleman...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged