Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Flippin It

My commercial agent needs a flair bartender. Quick- I have to learn how to do what I did for a living for 8 years but make it look fancy! Sadly, I may need some practice, but luckily there's some site with good tips. Like these, for example:

The golden rules of flair are:
1. Never make a guest wait because you’re flairing.
2. Train at home, perform at work. Don’t do moves you’re unsure of at work.
3. Never attempt risky moves if there are colleagues or guests nearby.
4. Never do flair involving fire.

Hmmm... the only tricks I know involve fire.

2 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger patient boy said...

And you only attempt risky moves if there are colleagues or guests nearby.

I mean, otherwise what's the point?

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Also, I always make guests wait, even if I'm not "flaring".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged