Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Opposite Something

So Miss California Carrie Whatsherface got fired and who cares? Apparently everybody. Seriously guys, her 15 minutes were up 16 minutes ago.

Now they are releasing emails between her and management. This snippet is my favorite:

"You do not cooperate with me, and you pick and chose the the things YOU want me to do. That is not happening anymore. Stop speaking for me. I have MY own voice. What are u gonna do fire me for volunteering for the special olympics hahaha ur crazy No I am doing this appearance. You do not need details. Its for the SPECIAL OLYMPICS!!! You just need to know I will be doing it alright."

Actually Carrie, as a contractually bound puppet you have to get appearances to the bathroom approved. That being said, you'll still always have more fame and money than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged