Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, May 01, 2009

Huh? What?

So the other day I'm walking my dog past a construction site when I hear this guy yelling and it wasn't until after about a minute I realize he was trying to yell at me. Silly me- I thought that maybe he was yelling because that's what guys at sites do like, "Careful!" or "Hey, move out of the way! Beam swinging!" I mean that makes sense. And there's jackhammers going and drills and trucks beeping- how the hell was I supposed to know that yelling at me a clear 60 yards away was aimed towards me? It wasn't until I heard, "Oh, I see. You're a lesbian. That's ok, I get it." As if that were this big insult. Clearly he hasn't seen the photos from my Hawaiian vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged