Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, April 20, 2009

My Trip

Aloha y'all. I probably won't blog from Hawaii but then again, I may. Because if you have forgotten:

- My sister won this trip at a charity auction
- It's 3 nights in a penthouse in Maui, with free massages, a private lanai with a jacuzzi, on a white sand beach
- Upon further inspection the next day as my sister nursed a massive hangover, she found out it was a Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgendered resort
- It is also "clothing optional"
- We later found out that the weekend we are staying the hotel is also hosting an American Kennel Club dog show.
- A big gay, naked dog show
- We're also going to a luau

I'll try to keep you posted. If not it's because I'll be having a gay old time.

3 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

if you do not bring a camera with you i might have to be v cross about it.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

if you do not bring a camera with you i might have to be v cross about it.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

so cross that i double commented it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged