Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, December 22, 2008

I Have A Wonderful Life

According to somebody on who posted this on Facebook, if you've seen more than 85 movies on this list of 236 you officially "Have No Life", whatever that means. I totally took the challenge ready to be all, whatever, just because I watch movies doesn't mean I don't have a life- I actually have a pretty awesome one. I am a creative, accomplished, humble woman with incredible bone structure and the most amazing friends anyone could ask for so SCREW YOU quiz!!!

But here's the thing- I've only seen 83 of them. So... I guess it is surprisingly accurate. Enjoy. Click on the list for a larger view.

3 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

i only had to briefly scan to know that i've seen more than 85 of those titles.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

and i said titles on purpose to drive the point home.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger steph said...

103
but i already knew i had no life
you have to have no life to spend 10 minutes adding up how many of those titles you've seen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged