Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Errands

Why, hi Mr. Sherry Lehman employee- I'm actually here because my boss, I mean, I need to get a nice bottle of wine as a gift for you see I am the person whose name is on the credit card my boss gave me today. Which means I'm her. Um. So... what do you have in a nice red for around $100? Oh, Clos des Papes Châteauneuf-du-Pape 2005, the best of Wine Spectator 2007? Sure, why not. Here's MY credit card. Oh, yes, the nice gift wrapping. Sure I'll wait to pick it up over there. Great. Have a great day.

Oh, hi man who is giving out free champagne samples. No, just waiting for the gift wrap. Um, ok I'll try a glass of that. Mmmmmmmmm wow. That's good. $40 a bottle? That's rather reasonable. Yeah, I can taste the breath of the grapes. Mmmmmmm. Oh, look, all gone. What? Um more? I mean, sure I'll try the $150/bottle vintage one. Okay. Wow. Damn. That is good. Whoa.

Hello man behind me that I've never seen before in my life. Have you tried this shit? It's fucking good. Try the good one. NO the GOOD one! Right?!? RIGHT?!? Wow.

I'm drunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged