Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holiday Card!

By now most of you have received my holiday card. This is the first year I have done this because I figured, OK, I'm an adult and I have an animal to humiliate. So for those of you who did NOT receive one, here it is:

If you did NOT get a card, it could be one of several reasons:

1. You never gave me your address - 95%

2. I just didn't have enough and I ran out - 3%

3. I would like to but the Bad Thing happened... - 1%

4. I sent you a card but it got lost in the mail - 0.998

5. I don't like you - 0.002%


So everyone, please enjoy the outtakes!













6 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess we will have to spring for doggie therapy. You do realize the chances of him getting beaten up at the doggie park are amazing now.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Oh, like they weren't before.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

i am going to check my mail in a minute i will come right back here with the appropriate response either 1. joy 2. RAGE

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

NO! You fall under the category of "I ran out" but no one else but you got a thong...

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

it's ok i was too fucking lazy to go downstairs and check the mail but not too lazy to come back here and find your response so thank you merry christmas.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Jay said...

It is even better in person.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged