Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's Now

Question, when is Choco Pie?

Oh, it's now.


This was given to me, wrapped in Christmas paper and everything, as a gift from my Korean deli around the corner. I've known this family for years and at first I assumed they got this extra order of them, or they were stale and just wanted to give them out, but then I did some research and Choco Pies are a big deal in Korea- my co-worker vouched for them. I brought them into the office this morning and she's all, "Oh! Choco Pies!"

The question is, what should I get them? Twinkies?

3 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Jay said...

I think it would have to be some sort of traditional Christmas time snack food. My family, as screwy and strange as they are, resorted to the gift of a box of chocolate covered cherries for the holidays.
You could give them a box with a hearty sun tan chuk ha!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Now, that's an idea.

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Jay said...

I'm chock full of it. I mean them...them. Ideas, yeah...that's what I meant...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged