Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, December 15, 2008

What Not To Wear

Hey guys! I'm going to a concert tomorrow and I just don't know what to wear! So I found some suggestions from this website:

The Dos Do: Have fun! A concert gives you a little license to go wild. Do: Wear something with pockets, zip ones are especially useful. Do: Think of the climate it's in. It gets very hot indoors and very cold outdoors.

I won't even talk about the "Don't". So I went a little closer to home with this website:

• Leggings, leggings, leggings! • Ankle boots or fuzzy winter boots over your leggings. • Converse All Stars. They're baaack! • Tunics in bright colors like purple, hot pink or yellow. • Big doorknocker or hoop earrings. • Braids and Nicole Richie style headbands. The more boho the better. • Easy, breezy makeup. (Neutrals or golden glows were popular.)

I dunno. I am taking suggestions. Right now I think I'll wear whatever doesn't me look too old or like I'm trying to look young.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged