Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, September 26, 2008

My Advice

Ok guys, I'm going to get serious here. I know I've been going on and on about the elections and like everyone else I am straying from some real issues.

Like guys who wear make-up.

I'm not talking about super crazy over-done tranny make up, I'm talking about a little guyliner here and there. It's a very emo/goth inspired look but it now transcends even all musical and artistic genres. Everyone from Johnny Depp to Hayden Christensen, the entertainment industry has tapped into what women everywhere have known for years.

Men who wear guyliner are fucking hot.

Maybe it's the accentuation of their eyes or the fact that they look a little extra sensitive, maybe it's because we know they actually got up in the morning and took that extra time. Naturally I was very disheartened when I saw this article where a school bans a boy from wearing make-up. Seriously? What is this, the dark ages? People, if we can't deal with the fact that men are evolving well we may as well put a lion pelt on and unlearn how to make fire. At least then I wouldn't have to shave my legs.

2 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

im pretty sure in mad max and braveheart and waterworld all the guys wear make-up.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger steph said...

i need to know where you think robert smith stands in this theory.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged