Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, September 26, 2008

Dog's World

Well the economy is in the tank, the candidates are frightening me and it is a horribly wet, rainy, windy morning here in New York. Oh but don't you worry. My dog, his Majesty Sir Foodstuffer McSoggymutt is relaxing comfortably on my clean dry bed after a rough morning walk. How could he have deigned to let a peasant like me drag him around the block so that he may release his bowels? For shame. Seriously, my dog goes back inside my apartment, shakes water all over, begrudgingly takes his after-walk cookie and saunters into my bedroom where he proceeds to curl up in a wet ball and sigh audibly. Oh, sorry you're going to have suuuuuuuuch a long day of sleeping and eating and watching The View or whatever it is that you do all day while I'm here slaving over a hot computer so that I may buy the barbequed pig ears that you chew on my couch. Dick.

Blog Directory - Blogged