Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, September 19, 2008

San Fran

S'up bitches? Well here I am in California, surfing and smoking pot and shit. I'm so high I almost forgot to take my super sweet queludes before I rode my hippie bike to Fisherman's Wharf to get on a boat to Alcatraz. What what? HEEEEEEEEY! Nader '08!

Kidding- I am here in the city of San Francisco- translated from the original Dutch means feline testicles- and I am having a blast. It's beautiful weather- today is the park, tomorrow Napa, I'm living it up kids. Oh, plus there's a baby to play with! Love it. OK I gotta go now and not shave my armpits.

1 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Thats Quaaludes to you, lady.
head down to Mexico way for some of those babies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged