Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sly Fox

For full disclosure, I did not make the following quote up. Here is what actress Megan Fox said about her past relationships with women, including a Russian stripper named Nikita who used to do "these beautiful slow dances to Aerosmith ballads.":

"Look, I'm not a lesbian," said Fox. "I just think that all humans are born with the ability to be attracted to both sexes. I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl -- Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands. She's mesmerizing. And lately I've been obsessed with Jenna Jameson, but ... oh boy."

Fox is engaged to 90210's Brian Austin Green. In an unrelated future story, Fox will soon find out Green is not actually a woman.

4 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger patient boy said...

Jeez, I don't think I know who any of those people are. (Except maybe Nikita.)

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

she is a total babe i want to strangle my vagina!

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You owe me $20, patientboy

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

OMG she makes me want to wrestle a warthog with my ankles!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged