Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Strong Like Phelps

There's nothing like the fucking Olympics to make you feel like a worthless piece of shit. I mean, these people don't just take care of their bodies, they carefully craft and sculpt each muscle to become a lean and all powerful physical task machine. "Oh, look at me, I'm sooooooo strong and I eat 30 raw egg whites every day and my pee is made of strong juice." Man. Pass me another bag of Cheetos.

"I eat polar bears"

7 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

they reported on NBC that he eats 14,000 calories a day. i.e two polar bears.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

snorelympics

i hope snl spoofs the lip syncing little girl

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Dude, how fucked up is that lip syncing girl thing?

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

phuck you, phelps.

 
At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... I am not sad. Mommy says I cannot be sad.

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your daughter will not be sad. If you know what's good for you.

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had dreams, I still would not cry in them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged