Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, August 11, 2008

Punch Line

Obama: And then I said, "Javier Bardem?! I hardly even KNOW him!"

Clinton: Hahhahahhahhaha! That was a good one Bar.

Obama: Oh, I try.

Clinton: Hey did you hear the one about the...

Edwards: Hey guys!!!

Obama and Clinton: Hi Edwards.

Edwards: Whatchya talking about?

Obama: Oh, we were just telling some jokes.

Clinton: And then you barged in.

Edwards: Ha ha! I'd love to hear one.

Clinton: OK, I've got one. Why did the senator cross the road?

Edwards: Why?

Obama: (raising hand) Ooh! Ooh! Can I guess?

Clinton: Sure Bar!

Obama: Is is, cuz... uh... he wanted to have sex in the motel with some female staffer because his wife was home battling cancer?

Clinton: You got it!

Obama: Oh, that's an old fave! My grandmother told that one to me back in Kenya.

Edwards: Shut up.

Clinton: Oh, I'm sorry, is there something wrong with that joke?

Edwards: You guys...

Obama: Oh, hey, I have one.

Clinton: Do tell!

Edwards: No don't.

Clinton: Who wants to hear the joke? Okay... I see two hands raised, so I guess we overrule you. Tell us the joke, Bar.

Obama: Okay. How many senators does it take to screw in a lighbulb?

Clinton: HOW many?

Obama: One, but first he's gotta find a lightbulb big enough to screw in!

Clinton and Obama: HAHAHHAHAHHA!!!

Edwards: Okay, I know when I'm not wanted.

Clinton: Wait, I got one more. Knock Knock.

Edwards: No.

Clinton: You're supposed to say, 'Who's there'.

Edwards: No.

Obama: I'll go- 'Who's there?'

Clinton: You're wife.

Obama: Your wife who?

Clinton: You know, your wife. Who has cancer.

Clinton and Obama: HAHHAHHAHHA!!!

Edwards: Ok, fine. Yuk it up. I'm gonna go.

Obama: Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

Clinton: That's a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged