Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Personal Ads

SBM seeking SM/W for VP spot. Young, handsome, energetic, vibrant presidential candidate. I like speeches, fundraisers and nodding in understanding with my hand on my chin. You- slightly older, with extensive foreign policy experience and right wing-leanings. M or F. Current NY Senators need not apply.

SWF seeking Presidential Daddy. U B Prez I Will Be yr Vice. I am 50's, smart, articulate, I like talking, listening and beer. Must be open to trying new things and giving me a chance. Will U B the 1?

SWM War Vet/Hero/Presumptive Rep. Pres. Nom. seeking SWM with IT computer experience. Must have knowledge of internets. Must be able to turn a computer on. Can U Turn it on 4 me? Email experience a plus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged