Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, August 01, 2008

Night Out

HHAHHAHAHHAHHAAH! I am surviving on FOUR hours of sleep! I feel like I'm in college and I just wrote a big old paper or something. That mixed with five hours of sleep each night this week means I'm officially DELIRIOUS!!!

Last night I went out after rehearsal with my awesome cast. We really needed a night like that to blow off some steam. Everyone was there except for one girl in the cast, but she's kind of the weak link anyway. KIDDING MP!!! You know you're the glue that keeps us funny!

So we weren't out long and behaved ourselves. That's more than I can say for some other Fringe Festival show cast members that were partying down the bar from us. Let's just say the woman playing Condoleezza Rice in their show was in a Secretary of State of Inebriation! Anyway, at one point I'm looking around the bar at my wonderful cast and creative team and all I can think is, everyone is so retardedly good looking. Inside and out; especially out. And it wasn't the wine and watermelon shots talking. Okay, maybe a bit. But to sum it up best I will leave you with a quote from one of my favorite poets, John Keates:

"Beauty is truth, truth beauty. Now take your top off."

2 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you got s&*#-faced last night too? Aw. I was so wasted at our summer associate good-bye party, when I woke up I was still drunk. Which made the gym really funny. And makes work really painful.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

i love when a wave of gay washes over you randomly during a good drunkening it can make you even love hitler.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged