Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Don't Even Know Her

*ring ring*

Me: Hello, [name of company].

Man: Hi, is [bosslady] there?

Me: No, she just stepped out.

Man: Oh, it's the [former Governor of New York City who just got caught in an embarrassing sex scandal with a hooker and had to step down].

Me: Oh, ok Mr. [former Governor of New York City who just got caught in an embarrassing sex scandal with a hooker and had to step down], let me see if I can transfer you to her cell.

*ring ring*

Her: Hello?

Me: I have [former Governor of New York City who just got caught in an embarrassing sex scandal with a hooker and had to step down] on the line.

Her: Oh, uh... I'm rushing to the studio... uh...

Me: Just... take it.

Her: Oh, alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged