Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, July 31, 2008

10 Things

In this Esquire article, some woman writes about the top 10 things men don't know about women. Let me give you my analysis of some choice ones:

Completely shaving your genitals does not make them look bigger. It just makes you look gayer.
Okay, I'm a huge fan of manscaping. Not only do I like the way it looks, but... well I guess I just like the way it looks. And there's nothing wrong with looking gay.

Murdering someone because he snores should be admissible in a court of law.
Hahhahahhhahaha!!!!!! (uh...)

We hate baby showers as much as you assume a sane person would.
Okay, that is totally true.

If teenage boys knew that no matter what they look like, knowing how to dance will get them laid at every wedding they attend in their twenties, cotillions would be wait-list only.
Again, true.

We don’t understand your fascination with boobs, but we’re happy you have it.
I can honestly tell you this has never crossed my mind.

A rebound relationship has only one true purpose: Just be interesting enough to keep me from having sex with my ex.
I never really thought of it like that, rather it's just someone to have sex with, but whatever.

Lets come up with a few of our own, shall we?

  • We know tampon talk annoys you but we do it anyway.
  • We love flowers. It's cliche but true.
  • We love top 10 lists.
Go on... add your own!

1 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

Oh yeah, wish I had overcome my hatred/fear of dancing in my teens instead of my mid-30s--that would have made college a lot more enjoyable. Even when I look like a fool now, attempting to dance still goes over pretty well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged