Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, June 05, 2008

This Time My ID Is Real

I am soooo busy I barely even have time to eat my $23 sushi lunch. It's how I maki roll, people. Basically I am getting ready to leave for Minnesota, and I also have to get auditions together for my show, and deal with just being overall overwhelmed with awesome.

So what am I excited most about in Minnesota you ask? Freaking Leinenkugel's Beer. If you've never had a Leine's then you've never tasted Midwestern mediocrity at its finest. Seriously people, last time a friend of mine went to Minnesota she managed to bring me back a case and I think I still owe her my first born, I was so thankful.

Oh, don't worry, I'll bring some back. In my bloodstream.

1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The title should really read "This time, my ID is not my sister's old Drivers License"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged