Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Too Cute

My friends in Kentucky have a cute dog that they recently adopted. Under the impression that she was fixed, they allowed her to go to bars, drink cheap bourbon and have sex with stray spaniels. Wouldn't you know it- the other day she gave birth to 8 beautiful puppies. They are aptly named Jim, Makers, Basil, Elijah Craig, Booker, Four Roses, Turkey and Rebel Yell. No, but seriously- these are some cute f@#king puppies. Anyone want one?

3 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you kidding me? i am THIS close to adopting one of them. It would give me the best excuse to take a break from my job...

 
At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's from me by way. I hit too soon.

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, wait a minute, that's my dog! Actually their names are Ace Freeley, Brown Eye to the Sky, Big Brown, CC Deville, Forrest Ratner, Number 8, Dee Snyder and Deepok Chopra. And seriously dudes, take one. Please. Any one but Deepok. I love that munch.
Thanks for the post. A post on Tempy is worth 10 on craigslist. Believe it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged