Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Another Thousand Words

And now a message from The Girl In The Photo That Came With Your Picture Frame:


Does anyone else think this is slightly inappropriate? We're children put into very adult situations and then a photo is taken and distributed to every CVS, Duane Reade and Winn Dixie across the nation. It looks like I'm happy this little boy is forcing himself on me but in reality I'm shitting my pants. My mom is standing next to the art director wildly waving her hands like a goddamn air traffic controller and telling me to smile. Well, I'm sorry, but I think I see a little boner in Bobby's trousers and I'll be damned if I go anywhere near that thing. He's such a homo anyway and doesn't know it. Like those flowers are going to make it all better. He even know he is about to do something wrong so he bought those flowers in advance. Typical men. I'm glad my dad is dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged