Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pretty Cool

For those of you that don't know, I am a fan of this band called The Walkmen. I used to play them all the time at the bar and the restaurant I worked at, and one of their songs is even the music on my acting reel. So imagine my surprise when I had the following phone conversation with this lovely girl we just cast in our show.

Her: *small talk* *small talk*

Me: *small talk* Congrats. We're real excited.

Her: *small talk* Thanks. Your script is genius and you are amazing *slightly exaggerated by me; small talk*

Me: *small talk* ...So, what does your fiancee do?

Her: He's a singer.

Me: Oh, for what?

Her: The Walkmen.

Me: Ha ha, for a second there, I thought you said your fiancee is the lead singer of The Walkmen.

Her: You've heard of them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged