Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, June 20, 2008

Trailer Trash

Hey guys!

So the other day I did some work on this film and I got my own trailer! Well, that's just because it was such a small cast that day and they had an extra trailer so they let me hang out in it. Anyway, after the fairly short day of movie magic, I went home and resigned my butt to the couch.

Ladies and gentlemen, watch Dana Carvey's new stand up special on HBO in Demand. Whatever you do. I was laughing so hard I had to stop watching for a bit. He's always been great at impressions, and his imaginary conversation between President Regan (the Oracle), predicting the next 20 years of presidencies with Bush Sr., Jr., Clinton (Bill and Hil), Gore, Obama, Cheney and Ross Perot, was just awesome. Some highlights:

"Since when did Al Gore start talking like a gay Forest Gump?"

... and Cheney on why he shot that 70 year old guy in the face: "He came toward me, and with a 6'5 frame, orange jacket and frightened look on his face, looked not unlike a baby quail."

Oh, man.

Did I mention i had my own trailer? It was the size of a snow pea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged