Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, June 23, 2008

Free Stuff

Oh man, this is going to be so awesome.

My friend this weekend was talking about how her mother loves to write thank you letters. To everyone and everything. For example, she once wrote a letter to Jiffy cornbread because she genuinely adores their product. Next thing you know, she gets boxes of coupons and products in the mail.

So I started thinking, maybe I should start writing thank you letters to companies whose things I like, and maybe I'll get some free stuff? Couldn't hurt to try.

So today the letter is for V8. I love V8. It is genuinely one of my more favorite healthy beverages. So I sent this letter out today and I'll let you know if I get anything back.

1 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe they'll give you some free head slaps.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged